Teacher's Pest : Tales from Lovecraft Middle School #3

Teacher's Pest - Charles Gilman

Lovecraft Middle School is a state of the art school, filled with awesome technology! They’ve got HD video screens, electronic lockers and loads of computers, the school is full of awesome and I wish I could go there, minus the freaky monsters! These books are written in a way that you could easily read them out of order, the author has a clever way of recapping the sinister goings on without being repetitive.

I loved the way The Slither Sisters ended, so I couldn’t wait to read Teachers Pest. In Roberts latest adventure, the school is heaving with bugs, bugs are everywhere! They aren’t just ordinary bugs either, these bugs are super big and they’re taking over the school. Kids are shaving their heads as super lice take over! Eww! Howard Mergler, president of the school council isn’t trying to fix the bug problem, what is he up to? Why is the school nurse acting weird?... she isn’t the only one acting strange, why has Glenn stopped coming for tea and why doesn’t he want to be friends with Robert anymore? And does this have anything to do with the weird looking wasp that stung Glenn days before?

Pip and Squeak are back, and this time they have their own mission to go on, which goes horribly wrong, leaving Pip and Squeak trapped in a burrow of gruesome insects and worst still, a Shaggai! What’s a Shaggai you ask?.. Grab this book and find out!

I love this series! Teacher’s Pest is packed with action, adventure, mystery and thrills! I loved the ending, it doesn’t end on a cliffhanger, more a sense of dread lol!

I can’t wait to get my hand on Substitute Creature! I just KNOW it’s going to be awesome!

5 out of 5 stars